Terms & Conditions
The Call One free trial program is open to “Qualified Individuals” in the United States and Canada. A Qualified Individual is defined as an individual who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of audio communications products and solutions for his or her organizations. Organizations must have a minimum of one hundred (100) employees or have a minimum of one hundred (100) potential headset users.
To request a free trial unit from Jabra, Qualified Individuals must fill out a request form and must speak with an Call One or Jabra representative in order to be qualified. It is at the discretion of Call One and Jabra to award free trial units to Qualified Individuals. Not all applicants will receive a trial unit.
1. The offer is available to organizations deploying 100 headsets or more.
2. The offer is limited to one trial agreement per company location per country.
3. The offer is valid until September 30, 2017.
4. The offer is subject to availability. Call One and Jabra reserve the right to cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
5. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading, or fraudulent information may result in disqualification.
6. Jabra trial products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
7. The free trial offer is currently available in the following countries:
- United States
8. By participating in this program "Qualified Individuals" accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.